Sunday 2 October 2011

The World


The world, so many broken hearts.
The world, so many who fear the dark.
The world, so many lost with aching arms.
The world, so many who forsakes the stars.
The world, so many with too many scars.
The world, so many who’ve forgotten God.
The world, whose wicked beauty leaves so many in awe,.
The world, so many, indeed, too many laws.
The world, the beautiful harlot, the starlet, due drops and red drops of blood kill crops and stop.
 Cupids dart with stone walls so many who crawls.
Too few who draw or practice art.
Too few song sung, too many battles given upon.
Too many wrongs, but still so much right.
Too few who realize the cried of dying eyes.
Too many who will cry tonight
Too many who forget to smile, too many who turn away life.
I wish I could find you all, I wish I could calm your strife.
I wish I could teach you to fly, I wish you’d at least learn before you die.

-Marcelo Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

tree of patience

tree of patience
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.